nevenmanufaktura.com collects personal information in several ways when you place an order. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order.
Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner’s systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
COLLECTION AND COOKIES
We collect, process and retain personal information from you and any devices you may use when you navigate to a www.nevenmanufakturacom web or mobile view, by transacting, by registering an account and otherwise interacting with us.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES USED FOR RE-TARGETING
We do not have relationships with third parties who may set cookies during your visit to be used for re-targeting purposes – in other words to show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides for rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal information. The GDPR provides you with the following rights:
- The right of access: Your right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data along with details regarding the nature of processing.
- The right of rectification: Your right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right of portability: Your right to receive the personal data concerning provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to be forgotten: Your right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: your right for your data to be effectively ‘frozen’; stored and not further processed.
You can submit your rights servicing request by emailing email@example.com